You are able to sign up for Free to this course that is designed to give you a straightforward version of everything you need to know if you are nearing retirement or newly retired. This timely course is a must-see and is first come first serve. Topics to be covered are listed below. Click the button below to sign up!
Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security
- When should you take your benefits
- How to get the most
- The state of Social Security and past law changes
- Helping you decide the best option for a payout
- How to take control of your pension money
- Creating your own pension
3. Smart Tax Distribution Strategies
- How to know what moneys to use first tax now money, taxed later money, or tax-free money
The Need to Know Risks in Retirement
- How do I protect all the money that I have saved and earned in the market?
- How do I protect myself against raising taxes and inflation?
- How can I not run out of money?
- Who do I listen to get proper advice?
- What medical plan do I use?
Preparing for Unexpected Life Events
- What happens when my spouse passes away?
- What if I live a long life?
- What if I go to a nursing home?
- How do I make sure my money goes to my loved ones, not the government?